My Story

My photo
Crosby, Merseyside, United Kingdom
I am a freelance textile artist/ designer, with a preference for surface pattern design. This blog is a way to show some of the work that I do, things that inspire me and my current projects.

Friday, 6 January 2012

Funny fact, that is actually my face




These are some of my fashion illustrations I made from my own printed fabric designs , focusing  on  texture  and kaleidoscopic prints. A little bit of a seventies vibe, i'm proud of them but they lack movement because the model is in the same pose, I guess that kind of lets the fabric down a bit.  I have some others that have a better range, i will dig them out.

 


2 comments:

  1. both lovely but my fav is the top one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully there will be some real clothing for me to show case soon!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

Followers