My Story

My photo
Crosby, Merseyside, United Kingdom
I am a freelance textile artist/ designer, with a preference for surface pattern design. This blog is a way to show some of the work that I do, things that inspire me and my current projects.

Friday 6 January 2012

Funny fact, that is actually my face




These are some of my fashion illustrations I made from my own printed fabric designs , focusing  on  texture  and kaleidoscopic prints. A little bit of a seventies vibe, i'm proud of them but they lack movement because the model is in the same pose, I guess that kind of lets the fabric down a bit.  I have some others that have a better range, i will dig them out.

 


2 comments:

  1. both lovely but my fav is the top one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully there will be some real clothing for me to show case soon!

    ReplyDelete

Followers